- June 16 2016 – Derek Chan, COO of DreamWorks Nova and CTO of Oriental DreamWorks, Resigns from DreamWorks to Accept Chief Executive Officer Position at Amici Enterprises
- April 7, 2016 – Amici MPTS™ Excites Energy Experts at California Technology Workshop
- October 30, 2015 – Amici MPTS™ Technology Proven to Reduce Power Consumption Up To 40%
The Cheyenne Mountain Air Force Station (NORAD) conducted a 90-day test period, during which the MPTS™ was installed on an industrial air compressor. The MPTS™ technology proved itself by reducing the compressor’s energy consumption by 60 percent. These results led to the procurement of the MPTS™ and subsequent re-orders.
Amici Enterprises presented the Amici MPTS™ technology to more than 100 of the nation’s leading corporate energy decision makers at the Future Facilities Summit in Chicago on May 9-11, 2016.
- White Paper 1 – Big Power Benefits From Small Changes
- White Paper 2 – Harmonic Currents Are Bad For Your Motors
- White Paper 3 – How MPTS™ Works
- White Paper 4 – How Electric Power Quality Effects Your Business
- White Paper 5 – Stealthy Power Transients Can Do Substantial Damage
- White Paper 6 – Power Factor Analogy
- White Paper 7 – Electrical Power Networks Require Virtual Real-time Power Conditioning
- White Paper 8 – MPTS™ Tames Harmonic Problems Caused by Variable Frequency Drives